Value Stream Mapping – London
April 7 @ 9:00 am - April 8 @ 5:00 pm£690
This is a comprehensive course covering VSM from the construction of the Current State Map through to the achievement of the Future State. A broad suite of associated Lean techniques are taught along with the practicalities of facilitating VSM workshops in your organisation.
- What Value Stream Mapping is
- Why it is important
- How to apply it along with other key aspects of lean thinking to identify and eliminate waste across the end-to-end process in order to improve flow and reduce cycle times
- Lean Principles
- What is Value Stream Mapping?
- Getting Prepared
- Creating the Current State VSM
- Identify Improvement Opportunities
- Future State VSM
- Achieving the Future State
- Whole Value Stream Mapping
Who should attend: Green and Black Belts, Lean Practitioners, Process Owners
Looking to book all 6 Short courses? Get a 15% Discount here