This blended programme consists of a combination of live instructor-led training over 6 live webinar sessions and self-study online learning. It is particularly suited to groups whose members are located remotely from each other. The webinars are timetabled which dictates the pace of the training, helping to overcome the self-discipline challenge of completing regular online training.
- A series of six live webinar sessions, one week apart and each of one hour’s duration deliver around 50% of the content and set the pace for programme completion. The trainer and the delegates are able to interact during the webinars.
- During each webinar, the self-study materials including video content, exercises and quizzes are identified and the delegates then complete them before the next webinar. The self-study effort is around 1 hour per week.
- Chatroom functionality is provided for each cohort group (and the trainer) to enable the sharing of questions, answers and ideas.
- The programme finishes with the Yellow Belt exam and awarding of a course completion certificate
- Optionally, delegates can then submit evidence of practice and apply for British Quality Foundation certification.
If you are specifically interested in the in-company group version of this training, then please contact us by using the button below.