This managed programme consists of a combination of 6 live instructor-led sessions and self-paced online learning. The sessions are timetabled which dictates the pace of the training, helping to overcome the self-discipline challenge of completing regular online training.
- A series of six live instructor-led sessions, one week apart and each of 90 minutes duration deliver around 25% of the content and set the pace for programme completion. The trainer and the delegates are able to interact during the webinars.
- During each session, the self-study materials including video content, exercises and quizzes are identified and the delegates then complete them before the next session. The self-study effort is around 3 hours per week.
- Chatroom functionality is provided for each cohort group (and the trainer) to enable the sharing of questions, answers and ideas.
- Scheduled weekly coaching clinic.
- The programme finishes with the Green Belt exam and awarding of a course completion certificate
- Optionally, delegates can then complete a Green Belt project which can be submitted for the British Quality Foundation certification assessment.
Next cohort (6 sessions of 90 mins): 22nd April & 29 April & 6 May & 13 May & 20 May & 27 May 2020