This managed programme consists of a combination of live instructor-led training over 6 live Instructor-led sessions and self-paced online learning. It is particularly suited to groups whose members are located remotely from each other. The sessions are timetabled which dictates the pace of the training, helping to overcome the self-discipline challenge of completing regular online training.
- A series of six live Instructor-led sessions, one week apart and each of 60 minutes duration deliver around 50% of the content and set the pace for programme completion. The trainer and the delegates are able to interact during the webinars.
- During each session, the self-study materials including video content, exercises and quizzes are identified and the delegates then complete them before the next session. The self-study effort is around 1 hours per week.
- Chatroom functionality is provided for each cohort group (and the trainer) to enable the sharing of questions, answers and ideas.
- Scheduled weekly coaching clinic.
- The programme finishes with the Yellow Belt exam and awarding of a course completion certificate
- Optionally, delegates can then complete a Yellow Belt project which can be submitted for British Quality Foundation certification assessment.
Next cohort starts 22 April 2020