Catalyst is a lean six sigma consultancy that focuses on Lean Six Sigma Training, Lean Thinking, Process Management, Culture Change, and Business Transformation, offering a wide range of products and services, which can be tailored to your requirements.
Catalyst is a specialist Continuous Improvement consultancy. We have a 25+ year track record of unmatched customer satisfaction achieved through our constant focus on delivering the highest quality courses in Lean Six Sigma Training, Lean Thinking, Operational Excellence, and Process Management.
We always seek to work in partnership with our customers with an overriding aim of transferring skills and expertise. Our success is built on our reputation and at the heart of our service is a strong, capable, and talented team of people with practical, real-life experience. We are open, transparent, and honest in all business transactions to ensure positive, productive relationships with our customers.
Our programmes are fully accredited by the British Quality Foundation and ICIPS. We are BQF’s recommended training provider.
Client feedback is consistently excellent with delegates scoring an average 9/10. Our feedback scores are at world class levels.
We support our customers before, during and after training – our trainers are always willing to provide assistance.
Trusted by some of the world’s greatest brands and public sector organisations across a wide range of industry sectors.
Our team are all highly skilled Lean Six Sigma experts as well as experienced and inspiring trainers.
We believe that learning should be fun so we always include a good dose of humour into our training.
All classroom and online delegates get 12 months e-learning through Catalyst’s online “Business Improvement Zone”.
- Accredited – We are fully accredited by the British Quality Foundation (BQF). We are one-half of the BQF Lean Six Sigma Academy. We are also their recommended Lean Six Sigma training partner. The content of Catalyst’s Green and Black Belt training programmes exceed what is specified by ISO18404 and lead directly to BQF certification.
- All of our programmes are in line with ASQ (American Society for Quality) body of knowledge and our Lean Six Sigma Training courses are fully accredited by ICiPS (Institute for Continuous Improvement in Public Services). This provides a fast track route to Professional Membership for Public Services’ delegates.
- Client Satisfaction – Feedback on our training courses is consistently excellent with delegates scoring an average of 9 (out of 10). We use the Net Promoter System (NPS) and our feedback scores are at world class levels
- Our Materials – Our books and materials receive very positive reviews. All delegates receive a comprehensive set of materials which have proved to be popular and are continuously updated. Take a look at Lean Six Sigma for Dummies and Lean Six Sigma Business Transformation for Dummies written by Catalyst Lean Six Sigma training experts.
- Trusted Partner – Trusted by some of the world’s greatest brands and public sector organisations across a wide range of industry sectors to use Lean Six Sigma training to help them enable results.
- Relevant – Catalyst Consulting use a range of practical examples, videos, and hands-on exercises and activities, interspersed with presentations. We help you see the relevance to your workplace.
- Our People – Our trainers are all highly skilled Lean Six Sigma experts, experienced and ‘have been there and done it for real’. They are not pure theorists or academics. Our experts are adept in adapting their pace and delivery style to meet individual needs.
- Global Delivery Options:
- ‘In-house’ at the premises of your choice. We are currently running in house Lean Six Sigma training throughout Europe, the Middle East and the US. We have previously run courses in China, Australia, South America , Canada and Russia.
- Through our Open Programmes in London, Edinburgh, or Birmingham.
- Our online video-based learning programmes.
- A blended learning approach combining all three options above.
- Fun – We believe that learning should be fun so we always include a good dose of humour into our training.
- Learning Outcomes – We see learning outcomes as critical to enabling results. We tailor the courses and ensure that all delegates are getting a positive experience. It is important that they feel motivated and able to apply the tools in practice following training.
- Online Learning – All delegates get 12 months access to the Catalyst Consulting ‘Business Improvement Zone’ an online virtual learning environment which includes downloadable templates, tool guides, and a wealth of video revision modules.
- Process Guide App – Available for iPhone and iPad this is the perfect tool to help you map your improvement journey.
- Ongoing Support – We are keen to see success following training so delegates can call in for support (within reason) following training. We can also provide additional options for more intensive coaching needs. We run regular networking events for our clients that allow peers to discuss their challenges and successes together in an informal setting. We have had tremendously positive feedback from attendees.
Trusted Partners and Fully Accredited
We are trusted partners of some of the World’s biggest brands and are fully accredited by the BQF (British Quality Foundation), EFQM (European Foundation for Quality Management), RISQ (Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme) & ICiPS (Institute of Continuous Improvement in Public Services). We are the BQF’s recommended LSS training provider and we are now also a verified RISQ supplier. We are partnered with the CQI as their category partner for the 2018 International Quality Awards.