The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt programme provides the route to attaining benchmark British Quality Foundation Green Belt Certification. It is also great for delegates who simply would like to learn how to solve process problems or improve process performance through our Lean Six Sigma training.
Perfect for improvement project leaders.
Learn Lean Six Sigma’s problem-solving approach and core principles.
Learn how to understand, measure and manage processes.
Learn how to collect and use process data.
Route to attaining benchmark BQF Green Belt Certification.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Programme Details
Make the Right Choice...
- You would like to get a thorough grounding in the principles and practice of Lean Six Sigma and learn how to apply it in your workplace.
- You would like to implement Lean, Lean Six Sigma or Continuous Improvement but don’t know how.
- You would like a proven systematic approach to tackle business problems and inefficiencies without the need for sophisticated statistical tools. The Advanced Green Belt programme is designed to include the data techniques to measure and analyse processes.
- You know very little about process improvement or…
- You already have a lot of experience in process improvement and would like to understand how the techniques you know about fit together in a powerful, coherent structure.
- You are from a service or manufacturing organisation.
- You would like to become a British Quality Foundation Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt with the associated career enhancement opportunities.
- You are ready to begin your journey towards becoming a Black Belt – we’ve found that learning the project principles first on this course and then adding advanced Statistical and Change tools through further training modules is a much more effective way to progress, compared to jumping straight into the black belt course.
Training That Suits You
Catalyst provides three types of training so you can choose the best solution to suit you and your company
Study the same content as our open classroom training at your own pace and time.
From £875 + VAT
Open Classroom Training
Join us at our Open Programme at London, Birmingham and Edinburgh.
From £1650 + VAT per delegate
Delivered inside your company or at a venue of your choice worldwide.
Contact us for a quote.
Try Online Training for Free
Get access to our online Green Belt Taster course free for 30 days
Graham SharpOffice for National Statistics
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Videos
Get a taster of our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course
How do I know this is the right course for me?
The programme provides the knowledge to lead Lean Six Sigma projects and become a BQF certified Green Belt. Thousands of previous delighted delegates have come from manufacturing, service and transactional organisations. If you need statistical tools (you are an engineer, scientist, analyst), you should consider Advanced Green Belt or Black Belt.
Call us to discuss etcIf you’re not sure which course is best suited for you, give us a call today on +44 (0)845 345 2282 or drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll call you back.
Are there any pre-requisites to the course?
No pre-requisites are required for our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course. It provides a clear introduction for anyone new to Lean Six Sigma.
How long do I have to complete a online course?
You will have online access for 12 months.
Do you offer discounts for groups?
Yes, we offer discounts for groups, please call us on +44 (0)845 345 2282 for further information or email us at email@example.com
Do I need a project to complete the course?
No. We do not require a project for training, though we strongly recommend that you accompany the coursework with a meaningful project.
A real-world project will significantly enhance the learning experience because you can use it to directly practice the concepts and tools as you complete the course. Successful project work is also required for reputable certification process (including BQF certification).
What support do you offer to help me with the training?
Online delegates will be assigned one of our classroom trainers as your personal tutor. Our trainers are all experienced Lean Six Sigma practitioners who have been there and done it for real prior to joining Catalyst. Classroom delegates are encouraged to contact their trainer at any time after training, for example to discuss project ideas or review their storyboard prior to submission for assessment.
Do I receive a training certificate?
Once you have completed the training you will receive an e-certificate of completion, which can be added to your Linkedin profile. You will also receive written confirmation that you have passed the exam. You can be certified through the British Quality Foundation as an optional extra.
How many CPD points is the course worth?
Our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course is equivalent to 80 CPD points.
Can I upgrade to other courses after completion?
There are a number of upgrade possibilities to consider once you have completed Green Belt training. You can take these right away or at any point in the future. The most popular upgrades are Advanced Green Belt, Black Belt, Effective Change Management for Lean Six Sigma Projects and Lean Six Sigma for Innovation and Design (Design for Six Sigma). You can find details of these programmes on this website, but please also feel free to contact us to discuss.