The Lean Six Sigma White Belt Training programme is a highly participative course, which introduces the key concepts, and benefits of Lean Six Sigma (LSS), including a brief introduction to the importance of the ‘softer skills’ needed for successful projects and change. The high energy approach demonstrates that Lean Six Sigma works, and makes for a memorable experience.
Catalyst offer a flexible approach to Lean Six Sigma White Belt Training as well as a free introductory Awareness Webinar.
Gain an understanding of the concepts, philosophy and benefits of Lean Six Sigma.
Learn how Lean Six Sigma is typically undertaken in organisations.
Learn how Lean Six Sigma can be applied to roles, responsibilities and projects.
Practical application of the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control) approach and how to use it.
Lean Six Sigma White Belt Programme Details
Make the Right Choice...
Lean Six Sigma White Belt training provides an overview of Lean Six Sigma and is used to inform and engage a broad population within an organisation as an essential component of the Lean Six Sigma deployment.
The Online White Belt training programme introduces the key principles of Lean Six Sigma and demonstrates how it is applied in practice via the DMAIC problem solving approach and tools.
- An understanding of the principles and approach of Lean Six Sigma
- An overview of how Lean Six Sigma is typically undertaken in organisations, including a look at roles, responsibilities, and project selection
- An introduction to some of the tools, presented within the DMAIC improvement approach emphasising the seven wastes and value add/non-value add process steps
Who is this course for?
- The general employee population in an organisation which is deploying Lean Six Sigma – it will provide an understanding and encourage their engagement in supporting projects and the introduction of process improvements
- Those likely to be Subject Matter Expert members of Yellow and Green Belt project teams – it will explain the DMAIC approach and some tools that they will be using
- Managers who need a basic overview of what others are engaged in in the business
- If you have heard of Lean Six Sigma and want to get a little more information quickly
Training That Suits You
Catalyst provides two types of training for White Belt so you can choose the best solution to suit you and your company, We also offer a free Awareness Webinar to introduce Lean Six Sigma
Free Awareness Webinar
Led by Catalyst Managing Director Martin Brenig-Jones, co-author for Lean Six Sigma for dummies.
4th October 2019, 12pm – 1pm (GMT)
Online White Belt Training
Complete the White Belt course online
The White Belt Course consists of a specially selected set of videos and exercises that will introduce you to Lean Six Sigma and new ways to think about your business processes.
In-house White Belt Training
Delivered inside your company or at a venue of your choice worldwide.
Contact us for a quote.
1 Day classroom programme delivered to a team in a venue of your choice
Claire WebberCR Bard
Selection of comments from the Department of Communities and Local Government delegates
- “Great proactive useful session”.
- “Enthusiastic delivery and fun to be had”.
- “Brilliant course – loved that it was so interactive and open”.
- “Well worth doing”.
- “Learning without feeling like we were learning”.
- “Brilliant fun, great overview, increased our appetite for CI, great trainers providing much enthusiasm, please come again”.
- “Good quality”.
Selection of comments from Southern Water delegates.
- “Great pace”.
- “Interactive ‘doing’ session really energised and engaged us”.
- “Great interactive day, learnt so much”.
- “Good mix of tools and techniques“.
How do I know this is the right course for me?
This course is suitable for employees at all levels of organisation of any kind – manufacturing and service. It can be tailored to Executive Groups, shop floor staff and mixed groups. If you’re not sure which course is best suited for you, give us a call today on +44 (0)845 345 2282 or drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll call you back.
Are there any pre-requisites to the course?
No pre-requisites are required for our online Lean Six Sigma White Belt course. It provides a clear introduction for anyone new to Lean Six Sigma.
Do you offer discounts for groups?
Yes, we offer discounts for groups, please call us on +44 (0)845 345 2282 for further information or email us at email@example.com
Do I need a project to complete the course?
White Belt training does not equip delegates to lead their own projects. However, it is suitable for team members of Green and Black Belt projects and to engage employees when an organisation is building a Continuous Improvement culture.
Do I receive a training certificate?
Once you have completed the training you will receive a certificate of completion.
Can I upgrade to other courses after completion?
Yes! Now your ready to progress to yellow, green or black belt training. Feel free to contact us first as we may be able to provide a discount depending on the course in question.
New to Lean Six Sigma?
Download our FREE LEAN SIX SIGMA AWARENESS PACK to learn more about how Lean Six Sigma can help you and your organisation.
Sign Up to our newsletter to receive the very best Lean Six Sigma news, information, training Offers, and download the FREE PDF.