The Lean Six Sigma awareness programme is a highly participative course, which introduces the key concepts, and benefits of Lean Six Sigma (LSS), including a brief introduction to the importance of the ‘softer skills’ needed for successful projects and change. The high energy approach demonstrates that Lean Six Sigma works, and makes for a memorable experience.
Catalyst offer a flexible approach to Lean Six Sigma Awareness Training.
Gain an understanding of the concepts, philosophy and benefits of Lean Six Sigma.
Learn how Lean Six Sigma is typically undertaken in organisations.
Learn how Lean Six Sigma can be applied to roles, responsibilities and projects.
Practical application of the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control) approach and how to use it.
Lean Six Sigma White Belt Programme Details
Make the Right Choice...
- The programme provides:
- An understanding of the concepts, philosophy, and benefits of Lean Six Sigma.
- An overview of how Lean Six Sigma is typically undertaken in organisations, including a look at roles, responsibilities, and project selection.
- Practical application of ‘DMAIC’ (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, and Control), the broadly adopted approach for improving existing processes, providing practical experience for a range of supporting tools, techniques, and concepts to improve a process and demonstrate measurable results.
Training That Suits You
Catalyst provides two types of training for White Belt so you can choose the best solution to suit you and your company.
7th June 2018, 11am to 12pm (BST)
Led by Catalyst Managing Director Martin Brenig-Jones, co-author for Lean Six Sigma for dummies.
Free Introductory Webinar!
Delivered inside your company or at a venue of your choice worldwide.
Contact us for a quote.
Selection of comments from the Department of Communities and Local Government delegates
- “Great proactive useful session”.
- “Enthusiastic delivery and fun to be had”.
- “Brilliant course – loved that it was so interactive and open”.
- “Well worth doing”.
- “Learning without feeling like we were learning”.
- “Brilliant fun, great overview, increased our appetite for CI, great trainers providing much enthusiasm, please come again”.
- “Good quality”.
Selection of comments from Southern Water delegates.
- “Great pace”.
- “Interactive ‘doing’ session really energised and engaged us”.
- “Great interactive day, learnt so much”.
- “Good mix of tools and techniques“.
How do I know this is the right course for me?
This course is suitable for employees at all levels of organisation of any kind – manufacturing and service. It can be tailored to Executive Groups, shop floor staff and mixed groups. If you’re not sure which course is best suited for you, give us a call today on +44 (0)845 345 2282 or drop us a line on email@example.com and we’ll call you back.
Are there any pre-requisites to the course?
No pre-requisites are required for our online Lean Six Sigma White Belt course. It provides a clear introduction for anyone new to Lean Six Sigma.
Do you offer discounts for groups?
Yes, we offer discounts for groups, please call us on +44 (0)845 345 2282 for further information or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need a project to complete the course?
White Belt training does not equip delegates to lead their own projects. However, it is suitable for team members of Green and Black Belt projects and to engage employees when an organisation is building a Continuous Improvement culture.
Do I receive a training certificate?
Once you have completed the training you will receive a certificate of completion.
Can I upgrade to other courses after completion?
Yes! Now your ready to progress to yellow, green or black belt training. Feel free to contact us first as we may be able to provide a discount depending on the course in question.
New to Lean Six Sigma?
Download our FREE LEAN SIX SIGMA AWARENESS PACK to learn more about how Lean Six Sigma can help you and your organisation.
Sign Up to our newsletter to receive the very best Lean Six Sigma news, information, training Offers, and download the FREE PDF.