This popular one-day programme will provide an understanding of the principles behind Lean Six Sigma. An overview of how Lean Six Sigma is typically undertaken in organisations and an introduction to some of the tools presented within the DMAIC improvement approach.
This course can be studied self-paced, online or we can deliver it to larger groups of people in virtual classrooms or on-site. For groups, we can make it bespoke – using relevant project examples/exercises – highly participative, and entertaining.
Gain an understanding of the concepts, philosophy and benefits of Lean Six Sigma.
Learn how Lean Six Sigma is typically undertaken in organisations.
Learn how Lean Six Sigma can be applied to roles, responsibilities and projects.
Practical application of the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control) approach and how to use it.
Lean Six Sigma White Belt Programme
Make the Right Choice...
Lean Six Sigma White Belt training provides an overview of Lean Six Sigma and is used to inform and engage a broad population within an organisation as an essential component of the Lean Six Sigma deployment.
The Online White Belt training programme introduces the key principles of Lean Six Sigma and demonstrates how it is applied in practice via the DMAIC problem solving approach and tools.
- An understanding of the principles and approach of Lean Six Sigma
- An overview of how Lean Six Sigma is typically undertaken in organisations, including a look at roles, responsibilities, and project selection
- An introduction to some of the tools, presented within the DMAIC improvement approach emphasising the seven wastes and value add/non-value add process steps
Who is this course for?
- The general employee population in an organisation which is deploying Lean Six Sigma – it will provide an understanding and encourage their engagement in supporting projects and the introduction of process improvements
- Those likely to be Subject Matter Expert members of Yellow and Green Belt project teams – it will explain the DMAIC approach and some tools that they will be using
- Managers who need a basic overview of what others are engaged in in the business
- If you have heard of Lean Six Sigma and want to get a little more information quickly
For individual study or company programmes
Free 1hr Webinar
Catalyst’s Managing Director, Martin Brenig-Jones, co-author of Lean Six Sigma for Dummies introduces Lean Six Sigma
Thursday 29th April 2021 at 11am
At a time to suit you
£40 plus VAT
Our accredited White Belt Course consists of a specially selected set of bite-sized videos and exercises providing an in depth overview of the principles and tools of Lean Six Sigma
Virtual or In-house 'Classroom'
A very popular one-day programme that can be delivered virtually or in-house
We can build bespoke programmes, focussing in on key ‘Everyday Excellence’ tools; programmes to create Awareness of the Continuous Improvement methodology adopted by your organisations, or programmes for global collaboration
Claire WebberCR Bard
In-house programme for the Department of Communities and Local Government (DCLG)
- “Great proactive useful session”.
- “Enthusiastic delivery and fun to be had”.
- “Brilliant course – loved that it was so interactive and open”.
- “Well worth doing”.
- “Learning without feeling like we were learning”.
- “Brilliant fun, great overview, increased our appetite for CI, great trainers providing much enthusiasm, please come again”.
- “Good quality”.
In-house programme for Southern Water
- “Great pace”.
- “Interactive ‘doing’ session really energised and engaged us”.
- “Great interactive day, learnt so much”.
- “Good mix of tools and techniques“.
How do I know this is the right course for me?
This course is suitable for employees at all levels of organisation of any kind – manufacturing and service. It can be tailored to Executive Groups, shop floor staff and mixed groups. If you’re not sure which course is best suited for you, give us a call today on +44 (0)845 345 2282 or drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll call you back.
Are there any pre-requisites to the course?
No pre-requisites are required for our online Lean Six Sigma White Belt course. It provides a clear introduction for anyone new to Lean Six Sigma.
Do you offer discounts for groups?
Yes, we offer discounts for groups, please call us on +44 (0)845 345 2282 for further information or email us at email@example.com
Do I need a project to complete the course?
White Belt training does not equip delegates to lead their own projects. However, it is suitable for team members of Green and Black Belt projects and to engage employees when an organisation is building a Continuous Improvement culture.
Do I receive a training certificate?
Once you have completed the training you will receive a certificate of completion.
Can I upgrade to other courses after completion?
Yes! Now your ready to progress to yellow, green or black belt training. Feel free to contact us first as we may be able to provide a discount depending on the course in question.