Why invest in Change Capability?
Change has become the new ‘next’ but 70% of change projects fail to achieve their full potential.
No matter what the size or complexity of the change and regardless of your role; whether it’s leading change full time, supporting a change or just continually improving day to day operations, we all have a role to play in making great change happen.
Can you afford not to invest?
Do your leaders and teams have the ‘change ready’ mindset?
How can we help?
Focussed around 3 core themes ‘Your Change’, ‘Yourselves’, and ‘Your People’, our action learning interventions are designed to introduce you to the critical components to make your change succeed. We’ll introduce you to each of them, you’ll apply them real time in a fun and interactive environment and you’ll have the opportunity to apply them to your real change topic. You’ll learn by doing with our guided support.
We offer 3 courses shown below.
Yourself – Leading Change
1 day course
An action learning day to work through your own case study of real change. In the session we’ll cover what it takes to achieve brilliant change with pace and agility.
Your Change – Equipping the Team
3 day course + 1 day introductory taster
A unique, practical and simple approach to ‘unpack’ what it will take for any project team and its leader to deliver good change with pace, agility and being mindful of everyone’s health and well-being.
Your People – Getting ready for change
1 day course
How do you get your people ready for not just the change that you want to land next but the ones after that too? A fun way to learn the basics and decide if deeper learning is for you.
Achieving Brilliant Change Programme Details
An action learning day to work through your own case study of real change. In the session we’ll cover what it takes to achieve brilliant change with pace and agility. In this one day session we will…
- Explore 2 fundamental questions… “What will it Take?” and “How will I know?”
- Cut to the essential practical change management application that makes the biggest impact and will compliment your current improvement capability investment
- Show you a very simple action plan of daily activity to get you role modelling and reinforcing to initiate a new leadership habit that results in behavioural change and cultural shift
- Explore what it will take to ensure everyone is able to THINK ‘I can’, FEEL ‘I want to’ and DO ‘what it takes’ for your change to land well, stick and stay
- All underpinned by classic change management theory, best in class principles and our own personal learnings, so you can avoid the common pitfalls and accelerate your change
A unique, practical and simple approach to ‘unpack’ what will it will take for any project team and its leader to deliver good change with pace, agility and being mindful of everyone’s health and wellbeing. This is a 3 day event or you can start with a 1 day introductory taster. You will cover:
- Cut to the essential project and change management tools that make the biggest impact
- Develop your ability to adjust to changes to the plan focusing on pace and agility
- Run a gamified change simulation so you get to practice your skills in action whilst learning
- Challenge you to reflect on how you can apply your learning to your own change in real time
- Help you apply the fundamental principles of “What it will take” to make your change land well, stick and stay so it feels good for all those impacted and achieves the cultural shift you seek
- Share with you what it will take to get the most from your sponsor
- And if you’re interested in achieving an industry wide certification, our 3 day event will provide you with the platform to achieve BQF Change Management Advanced Practitioner, contact us to find out more
How do you get your people ready for not just the change that you want to land next but the ones after that too? A fun way to learn the basics and decide if deeper learning is for you. In this one day session we will:
- Help you to understand why people react to change and how to manage those natural reactions
- Give you a basic understanding of what to expect to achieve change that lands well, sticks and stays
- Equip you with a change ready mindset, so everyone is able to THINK ‘I can’, FEEL ‘I want to’ and DO ‘what it takes’ for your change to land well, stick and stay
- Get you applying this learning to a fun gamified simulation
Meet the Team behind Achieving Brilliant Change
We are really excited to announce our collaboration with Karen Leftley & Mandy Urwin, who have created the simple and practical approach to Achieving Brilliant Change, based on more than 50 years combined experience of managing change of all types, shapes and sizes.
They specialise in building and transferring capability to others with a real focus on operational application, simplifying many well known theories into easy to apply daily repeatable habits that enable others to deliver successful sustainable change.
Join the Free Webinar with Mandy and Karen
Join Karen Leftley, Mandy Urwin and Martin Brenig-Jones for a free introductory webinar, ask questions and discuss Achieving Brilliant Change!
30th May 2019 – 11am BST
Upcoming Events for Open Classroom Training
Achieving Brilliant Change. View upcoming events on the right hand side for this exciting course.
There are no upcoming courses at this time.
How do I know this is the right course for me?
No matter what the size or complexity of the change and regardless of your role; whether it’s leading change full time, supporting a change or just continually improving day to day operations; we all have a role to play in making great change happen. If you’re not quite sure where to start, get in touch and we’ll help you decide.
Are there any pre-requisites to the course?
No, we’ve something for everyone, you need no prior change training or experience to start your learning journey, and even if you’re really experienced we can help you cut to the essential project and change management tools that make the biggest impact.
Do you offer discounts for groups?
We’re happy to discuss a group booking, please get in touch with us by using the contact form on the left hand side.
Do I need a project to complete this course?
No, it’s not essential.
What support do you offer to help with the training?
Our courses are hands on and very practical with coaching and support throughout, if you’re interested in post training coaching and achieving certification we can help with that too, get in touch so we can offer you the best pathway.
Do I receive a training certificate?
Once you have completed the training you will receive an e-certificate of completion, which can be added to your Linkedin profile. You will also receive written confirmation that you have passed.
Can I upgrade to other courses after completion?
Absolutely, get in touch or discuss this at your training course and we’ll suggest the most appropriate pathway for your specific needs.
Does this training course lead to a recognised certification?
Yes, all our courses can lead to a recognised change certification accredited by BQF, get in touch to find out more.